The new version of the LSS Arch extension for SketchUp has been published.
The most interesting new features are:
- the ability to specify the section fill texture individually to each object;
- the triangulation algorithm for a mesh object.
There are a lot of other small improvements and new features in this particular update, as well:
- the downsample points utility (which allows to decrease the density of construction points in selected group);
- displaying object dimensions while the tool is active;
- the abilty to lock offset of an opening from the nearest wall corner;
- new contours for sub-objects of a mesh object.
The Help System of the extension was revised and improved, so that the new information about new tools and utilities was included into it. Please refer to the "What's New" chapter of the Help System in order to read the full list of new features, fixes and subtle behavior changes.